Straycations are back! Turn your staycation this Thanksgiving into a straycation and give a homeless large dog a break from our shelters for a few days.
Here are the details:
- Looking for a 2-night minimum
- You will be pre-matched with a pet based off of your survey answers⠀
- We provide food, leash/collar, and a toy
- Pets available from all three locations (Manhattan, Brooklyn and Staten Island)
- ACC strongly recommends a 2 week separation period between foster animals and resident pets
- No training or orientation needed
Sign up at nycacc.org/straycation
Please email email@example.com to schedule a Staten Island Straycation.
Pictured is the adorable Princess Polly, available for adoption at Manhattan ACC!